Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 16, 2015

Day 5: College Football Hall of Fame and KIND















Two of my favorite things came together today, food and sports. What a great combo. The morning presentation was by the Founder and CEO of KIND bars. KIND is more than healthy option for everyone, it promotes being kind to everyone. It even goes as far as rewarding those who are kind, by giving KIND cards to those they see doing good and serving. It was a great lesson, and very refreshing to see that a company can be successful while spreading an important message.

The College Football Hall of Fame was truly an experience. I thought it was going to be a few busts and a weird video, but I was very wrong. The goal of the CFH is to provide an customized experience to all who enter its doors.

I have learned this week that a customized experience is an important part of marketing and PR. That is something I will work on in my jobs and classes.



Zach Twitter       UVU PRSSA Twitter        UVU PRSSA Website

No comments:

Post a Comment